Advertising may be of two types: high-quality and low-quality. Everything else is derived from these two categories.
What is considered low-quality advertising? Unfortunately – most of what we see on TV, hear on the radio or read in the newspapers.
Low-quality advertising has the following properties:
- You don’t want to watch it, it flickers obsessively before your eyes and you are waiting for it to end.
- After watching, you sit and think “Hmm, and what did they mean by that?”.
- After this advertisement, you curse the advertisers and the scoundrel who invented the very concept of advertising.
- Advertising causes a sickening foreboding that they again want to cheat you with a “best offer”, and for some reason the ugly word “bul**hit” is spinning on the tongue.
Good advertising today, as always, in principle, is a rarity. Here are its main qualities that they try to forget about:
1. Informative versus obsessive. Good advertising works with the mind, not with emotions, from it you will get the maximum information about what exactly the product is, and not about how good it is and that you should definitely buy it, because some Just Maria did it Or David Beckham.
2. The absence of appeals like “You must buy this from us”, “No one knows how to work, only we”, “You will regret if you do not buy this product.” Slogans like “We have been on the market for 10 years” also fall out of the criteria for good advertising – the bank “Ukraine” was also not two years old, and where is it now?
3. Good advertising should be “delicious”. This means that with the help of certain stylistic, graphic and sound effects, it is necessary to arouse the genuine interest of the viewer. At the same time, it should be remembered that interest should be primarily in the product, and not in the advertisement itself.
Today we are talking about two main advertising types: Google ads and social media ads. Google ads may be more effective for luxury products, services and some complex products. Social media ads show wonderful productivity for mass market products.
Order advertising at FolkWeb
And for those who do not want to spend weeks studying the features and specifications of advertising, we suggest contacting FolkWeb specialists and ordering high-quality advertising for your product right now - https://folkweb.net/contact-us/.