Working with contextual advertising in Google for an online confectionery store
Task: Set up and effectively conduct contextual advertising in Google for a confectionery store.
Stages of work:
- Analysis of competitors.
- Development of a promotion strategy.
- Compilation of the semantic core of the project.
- Finalization of the site for advertising (correction of errors, increasing the relevance of pages).
- Writing effective ads.
- Setting the display time, target sites, negative keywords.
- Setting competitive rates.
- Conducting advertising campaigns.
The main focus was on increasing the number of conversions: calls and online orders. Excellent results were achieved thanks to the work with branded advertising campaigns, as well as competitive ones, when the store’s ads were shown according to the frequency queries of competitors’ stores.
Want to increase the performance of your ads? Then we are waiting for your application in the form below: